At1-800-Flowers.com, we are looking to build out our portfolio of emerging technologies, including chatbots, conversational commerce, and voice commerce. We are looking for strong candidates with consistent and strong levels of achievement in academics, internships and other college, graduate school or career activities to grow and develop our up-and-coming businesses.
The position requires comfort with multi-tasking while maintaining a strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences. We are also seeking someone who has a “can do” attitude and is used to data-driven analysis. We offer an accelerated career trajectory and a chance to learn from industry leaders and alumni who have worked at the best consulting and technology companies. We are a flat, dynamic and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
Technical Project Management (40%)
· Identify and write requirements for new features and enhancements for emerging platforms
· Serve as a liaison between development and IT teams to oversee the development of platforms
Marketing Strategy and Operations Management (30%)
· Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive user engagement on new platforms, including chatbots, conversational commerce, voice commerce, and other artificial intelligence initiatives
· Produce and track marketing schedules and plans and lessons learned
Reporting and Stakeholder Management (30%)
· Provide project updates to senior leadership and C-suite executives
· Attend internal meetings and build relationships with key departments and leaders, including IT, merchandising, finance, product management, legal, marketing, and corporate development.
· Attend external meetings and calls with vendors
· Complete and oversee ad-hoc reports, projects, presentations, and team activities
· Customer Satisfaction Orientation: Delivering exceptional satisfaction to both external and internal customers through transparent collaboration and sustainably broadening and deepening such relationships.
· Results-driven: Successfully deliver assigned goals, complete tasks diligently and positively impact the collective results of the organization.
· Team work: Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and team mates with sensitivity and supportive attitude.
· Outstanding communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication.
· High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of digital activities and develop insights that positively impact the outcome
· Advanced computer skills are required including MS Office Suite and the ability to learn and utilize internal applications
· Technical expertise in major frontend, backend, and API languages
· Project management experience in a large scale project with multiple stakeholders
Top candidates will have a/an:
· Strong proficiency in excel (e.g. pivot tables and advanced functions, macros a plus)
· Understanding of how to analyze data to identify trends
· Knowledge of how to run controlled tests and analyzing the results (in any field)
· Experience managing projects with C-suite level stakeholders
· Pluses: Experience with Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics, SPSS, SQL, Adwords, SAS Enterprise Guide, and similar analytics, statistics, and marketing tools
Job Type: Full-time