21st Mortgage Corporation – Knoxville, TN 37902
$55,000 – $57,000 a year
We are growing!
Career positions with opportunities to move up are available at 21st Mortgage Corporation. From our entry level Financial Counselor position, we promote from within among our 26 departments. Positions include: Business Development Manager, Team Leader, Legal Coordinator, Associate Credit Manager, Communities Manager, Commercial Credit Coordinator, Loan Originator, Homes For Sale Associate, Inventory Finance Account Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Software Quality Assurance Analyst, and more!
21st Mortgage, a Berkshire-Hathaway Company, has an opportunity for a career in financial industry. The Financial Counselor position is a full-time, entry level position responsible for managing up to a 15 million dollar account base. The Financial Counselor position provides an opportunity to gain work experience in areas such as customer service, collections, insurance, taxes, legal and under writing. Advancement opportunities from the Financial Counselor position within the company are limitless.
Financial Counselor Requirements:
- Full-time, Entry Level / Career Path Position
- 4-Year College Degree with strong academic achievement (no specific major required)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- A desire to learn and advance in the financial industry
Benefits of the Financial Counselor position
- Compensation: $55-57K; medical; 401K; gym membership; downtown parking stipend
- Well-structured, paid training program
- Great work environment and located in the heart of Downtown Knoxville
- Community outreach and team building opportunities for employees
Join a company that gives back to the Knoxville Community! Our employees have volunteered at over 20 charitable organizations, putting in more than 5000 hours of community service since 2017.