AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter® and the AAF International® brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world’s largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes.
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success.
Read more about our philosophy at: http://www.daikin.com/about/corporate/philosophy/index.html
Exercises independent judgment to perform accounting functions such as posting, ledger maintenance, and reconciliation. Assists in the preparation of management reports through analysis of financial data.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.
- Enters and extracts data using defined computer programs (SAP)
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates unreconciled items.
- Prepares account totals and prepares account statements and expense reports, as required.
- Assumes responsibility for the correct and accurate accounting classification of expenditures and documents, including capital and others.
- Manage portal software for all invoicing sites.
- Perform quarterly parent company reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- JSOX audit request as assigned.
- Complete internal audit reviews.
- 2-4 years prior financial/accounting experience
- Knowledge of Word processing software; Excel spreadsheet software; SAP accounting software
- Portal invoicing
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university (Finance/Accounting degree required)
- Must exhibit the following core competencies:
- communication skills
- problem analysis and solving
- strategic thinking and planning
- organizational and planning skills
- attention to detail
- negotiating skills
- team player
- stress tolerance
- customer orientation
- presentation skills
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, uniform servicemember status, age, disability or any other legally recognized protected personal characteristics.