We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
Abrigo is looking for interns who are eager to expand their skillset in preparation for a career in sales or marketing. We are an industry-leading software provider that helps banks and credit unions combat financial crime, manage credit risk, and drive growth through our lending solutions. The intern role will work closely with the Abrigo Marketing and Sales teams to research prospect and customer accounts. You will gain experience conducting research, both online and on the phone, to gather key qualification data to enrich our database. You will use software and tools commonly used by technology companies and build foundational skills that are applicable to sales, marketing, and customer success roles. Strong candidates for this program enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have a strong attention to detail, and have excellent people skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Teams
- Conduct online research for key target accounts
- Conduct outbound telephone research
- Update and append data in SalesForce.com and other tools
- Build reports and analyze data in SalesForce.com
- Receive mentorship from marketing and sales leaders
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A competitive nature, a drive to win, and work ethic to get you there
- Hungry for insights into how your business works and where it can improve
- Energy, creativity, positivity, and enthusiasm
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Experience with MS Excel or equivalent and email preferred
What You’ll Earn:
- Market competitive hourly compensation
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.