alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference.
As an Economics Consultant, you will work in a team environment alongside some of the best in the business including attorneys, accountants, engineers, and scientists to identify and substantiate cash-generating tax incentives that strengthen American businesses. You will directly benefit clients and truly affect their bottom line. Prior knowledge or exposure to tax law is not required. We offer an extensive training program allowing you to become experts within our organization.
- Identify, analyze and qualify value-oriented benefits for companies
- Substantiate technical analysis within the legal tax standard through presentations and written reports
- Assist in analysis and manipulation of client data (both financial and industry-specific)
- Execute site visits in order to conduct client interviews and gather and review client documentation
- Research relevant technical and industry specific topics
- Provide technical reports and analysis
- Provide insight in order to benefit from additional credits and incentives that may be applicable
- Consult with CPAs and the C-level suite on tax incentive credits and related business process
- Collaborate and coordinate closely with quality control, client relations, accounting, and tax controversy departments to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure analysis and timelines are met
- Analyze client financials, projects, and documentation while identifying client value