Andover Management Group is Kentucky based fast growing real estate company seeking talented intern for possible full-time promotion!
Hourly salary PLUS commission
Under the direction of the Property Manager, the Intern will obtain knowledge for maximizing
occupancy by generating traffic, scheduling appointments, securing rentals, promoting resident
retention, and providing or coordinating exceptional customer service. The Intern participates in
Company’s Mission, Values, and promotes the Vision of Excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in leasing apartments, maintaining list of available apartments, responding to
telephone inquiries, qualifying prospects, showing apartments, preparing all move-in
paperwork, and accurately inputting traffic numbers daily.
• Participate in follow-up with prospective residents; through telephone call within 24 hours,
follow up card within 48 hours and repetition of same, if necessary.
• Assist with inspecting the apartment with the new resident, filling out move in inspection
forms, reviewing all leasing paperwork and property rules.
• Obtain knowledge in the management of renewals, tracking lease expirations, recording
notices to vacate and interviewing residents for reason, preparing lease expiration letters
and renewal leases.
• Participate in collecting, processing, and reporting receipt of application fees, security
deposits, rents, and other fees.
• Assist in accurately entering all prospect and resident data in MRI.
• Obtain knowledge to comply with all Fair Housing regulations, Tax Compliance regulations,
and other laws as they relate to property specific guidelines and occupancy standards.
• Assist in inspecting market readies and models each morning and notifying service
operations of any deficiencies in the “I Would Live Here” test.
• Obtain market knowledge with weekly telephone inquiries and bi-monthly physical market
• Assist in reviewing collateral and advertising and make recommendations on market
strategies to Property Manager.
• Assist in planning and preparation of resident functions.
• Participate in walking the property for curb appeal and overall property appearance.
• Obtain knowledge in recording and acting on resident service requests, ensuring excellent
customer service with same day or maximum 24 hour follow up.
• Assist in answering the phone by third ring, and use courteous and professional
communication with all customers.
• Assist with advising Property Manager of conditions at the community affecting the
resident’s safety and dissatisfaction or the property’s preservation.
• Participate in emergency role-plays, preparation of resident functions, and community affiliated
• Be the example and take accountability for all your actions. Know and adhere to Company’s
mission, vision, values, and policies.
• Maintain professional dress and conduct at all times.
• Perform other duties as required.
One-year customer service work experience. Proficient computer skills. Excellent English communication
skills both verbal and written.
• Be professional at all times through quality of work, punctuality, attendance, and attitude.
• Be dependable, make good judgment, and organized.
• Display the initiative and ability to learn knowledge of the field.
• Maintain a good working relationship with peers and demonstrate leadership qualities.