The Staff Accountant will be a member of the controllership function, working alongside Sr. Accountants and Receivables providing contributions to our department’s operational success as well as our cyclical closing and reporting cycles. The ideal candidate for this role will have an accounting/finance background, excellent communication skills, a collaborative approach and the ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment.
- Perform task oriented items such as, but not limited to, A/R, A/P, account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, and other accounting duties
- Prepare journal entries and other transactions as necessary
- Work closely with Sr. Accountants to provide analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Maintain reconciliations for assigned accounts
- Supports receivables team with ad-hoc requests
- Participates in strategic projects and supports long-term goals
- Engages with technical accounting functions, including, but not limited to, Revenue Recognition, M&A, Annual Audit responsibilities and accounting adoptions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft suite
- Able to read and interpret financial records
- Self-starter attitude that originates and develops constructive, creative ideas.
- Limited to no travel required
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/V/H