Aramark’s Step Up to Leadership (S2L) Paid Internship Program targets motivated college underclassmen and rising seniors who are eager to gain valuable business skills and leadership experience. The S2L Program is designed to provide students with key experience, expertise, and resources to help position them competitively for full-time positions post-graduation.
S2L interns gain relevant work experience, mentorship from industry leaders, and professional training to help them pursue what matters to them, both personally and professionally. Throughout the course of this premiere internship program, interns have the unique opportunity to take on leadership roles within Aramark while participating in structured program activities and development exercises.
Opportunities within the S2L program are focused in seven Career Tracks within our business and provide key milestone experiences specific to each Career Track.
The S2L Program also offers a series of professional development trainings to supplement the learning that occurs trough structured account experiences and on-the-job learning. S2L interns can expect:
- A paid 10–12-week experience
- Career readiness training & coaching
- Direct engagement with peers, mentors, and managers
- Professional network & personal brand development
- Structured career path conversations and learning development programs in preparation for potential full-time placement
Aramark’s S2L Program is committed to fostering communities rooted in service, inclusion, and shared prosperity, empowering all individuals to make an impact!
Hospitality & Facilities Management Career Track:
What do a best-in-class hotel, electrifying concert arena, life-saving hospital, and leading university have in common? They all rely on efficient operations, maintenance, sophisticated engineering, spirited hospitality, and a hardworking staff to succeed. At Aramark, we take pride in keeping our facilities clean, safe, and running seamlessly, and we’re passionate about creating unforgettable experiences for our guests and clients. The Hospitality & Facilities Career Track allows you to gain an in-depth perspective of running and maintaining facilities and operations at a location that excites you.
What’s in It for You
- Exposure to a fast-paced, professional, and encouraging culture at the heart of culinary innovation
- A chance to work and network with industry leaders at a Fortune 200 company
- High level of access to supervisors, mentors, and significant feedback throughout the program
- Becoming part of an international team with a heightened focus on service, hospitality, inclusion, and sustainability
- Cross-functional collaboration and experience across teams and departments
- A premiere internship program designed to develop the future leaders of Aramark and competitively position you for employment post-graduation
What Makes You Right for This Role
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program at a 4-year college or university – All majors welcomed; Eligible candidates must be graduating after August 2022.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are required.
- Must work well in both team and individualized tasks.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- Dynamic working skills to handle change and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Budget responsibilities or inventory management experience a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future.
- Aramark does not offer housing with the exception of our remote Aramark Destinations locations.