Here at ARGI, a heart of service is the foundation on which our company was built. We believe that the most important role of our leadership team is to take care of our employees, and for our employees to take care of our clients, our communities, our families and each other. Our Core Values reflect ARGI’s philosophy, and they serve as our decision-making framework for the company. As members of the ARGI team, employees are expected to embody these Core Values and incorporate them into their daily work. Through these Core Values, ARGI strives to improve the lives with every relationship.
Are you searching for a company where your efforts and decisions can make a difference? Is serving others at the heart of your actions, whether it be providing clarity to a client, volunteering in the community, or helping a coworker complete a task? Most importantly, are you seeking a career where you can bring your own unique strengths and skills, where they are best used to improve the lives of others? If you answered yes to all the above, then we are looking for you!
ARGI is searching for talented, bright, and motivated students to join our Financial Planning team for our ARGI Experience Summer Internship Program! The ARGI Experience is a paid internship program, and is designed to prepare students for a successful, rewarding career in the financial services industry. The ideal individual Lives The Mission daily – in all their interactions with clients, communities, and with each other. If you can build and nurture long-term relationships, then you already meet one of ARGI’s most important qualifying standards!
Looking for some details?
Throughout this summer program, students will:
- Shadow and participate in various types of client presentations.
- Utilize CRM and financial planning software systems.
- Shadow and assist Financial Advisors with preparation of financial documents and performance reports for client review meetings.
- Conduct independent research and build spreadsheets to respond client questions.
- Participate in ARGI SPARK! professional development courses, Core Value Committees, and employee social and volunteer events.
- Receive one-on-one resume preparation assistance and interview coaching.
Do you fit our team?
- Enrolled in undergraduate program at accredited university, with a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Majoring in Finance, Accounting, or related business degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Active participant in campus organizations, preferably in a leadership role, and/or professional work experience.
- Identify with ARGI’s Mission and demonstrate our Core Values.
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Ready to apply?
Before applying, gather the necessary materials. You’ll be required to attach a resume, unofficial academic transcript, and letter of recommendation with your application.