Here at ARGI, a heart of service is the foundation on which our company was built. We believe that the most important role of our leadership team is to take care of our employees, and for our employees to take care of our clients, our communities, our families and each other. Our Core Values reflect ARGI’s philosophy, and they serve as our decision-making framework for the company. As members of the ARGI team, employees are expected to embody these Core Values and incorporate them into their daily work. Through these Core Values, ARGI strives to improve the lives with every relationship.
Are you searching for a company where your efforts and decisions can make a difference? Is serving others at the heart of your actions, whether it be providing clarity to a client, volunteering in the community, or helping a coworker complete a task? Most importantly, are you seeking a career where you can bring your own unique strengths and skills, where they are best used to improve the lives of others? If you answered yes to all the above, then we are looking for you!
ARGI is searching for talented, bright, and motivated students with the highest level of personal integrity to join our Tax & Business Services team in the Elizabethown, Kentucky office during the upcoming tax season between the months of January 2021 through mid-April 2021. The ideal individual Lives The Mission daily – in all their interactions with clients, communities, and with each other. If you can build and nurture long-term relationships, then you already meet one of ARGI’s most important qualifying standards!
This will be a paid internship program (25-30 hours per week) and is designed to provide college students an opportunity to enhance their formal education with a hands-on, career-related experience. As an intern, you will have many of the same responsibilities as a full-time, first-year staff accountant working with professionals on a variety of client projects.
Looking for some details?
Throughout this program, students will perform the following work:
- Work with our tax software to prepare individual income tax returns for review
- Prepare payroll tax filings, 1099’s and other informational filings
- Prepare county property tax reports
- Prepare quarterly estimates and filing extensions
In addition, our interns will be paired with a mentor to assist you with career growth and development.
Do you fit our team?
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Minimum GPA: 3.0)
- Coursework: Successfully completed intermediate accounting courses with a minimum of a “B” average. One tax course is preferred, but not required
- Active participant in campus organizations, preferably in a leadership role, and/or professional work experience
- Identify with ARGI’s Mission and demonstrate our Core Values
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer