Immediate opportunities in the Tampa Bay Area. Auto-Owners Insurance, a top-rated Insurance Carrier, is seeking motivated individuals to join our team as an Associate Claim Representatives. The position requires the person to:
· Investigate and assemble facts, determine policy coverage, evaluate the amount of loss, analyze legal liability and pay or deny losses.
· Become familiar with insurance coverage by studying insurance policies, endorsements and forms.
· Work towards the resolution of claims, and may attend arbitrations, mediations, depositions, or trials as necessary.
· Ensure that claims payments are issued in a timely and accurate manner.
· Service the needs of agents, policyholders and others.
· Handle investigations by phone, mail and on-site investigations.
Competitive salary, matching 401(k) retirement plans, fully-funded pension plan, bonus programs, paid holidays, vacation days, personal time, paid sick leave, and a comprehensive health care plan.
*Please note that the ability to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship is a requirement.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Above average communication skills (written and verbal).
· Ability to resolve complex issues.
· Organize and interpret data.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments.
· Detail oriented.