SALES & MARKETING INTERN
Avante Health Solutions makes it easier and more affordable for every hospital, clinic, and medical practice to have the very best equipment, supplies, and service. Join a growing company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and their patients!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Avante Health Solutions occasionally offers students the opportunity to work on meaningful, business essential projects that will give them the hands-on experience they need to build a solid foundation for their future. As a temporary summer worker, the Sales & Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to participate in multiple projects designed to increase their knowledge of Avante Health Solutions and the healthcare industry as well as observe and assist senior leaders.
The identification of Essential Job Functions does not display an exhaustive list of all duties that may be assigned to this position, nor does it restrict the related work that may be assigned to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Job Functions)
- Works with an internal mentor to learn business processes and complete assignments
- Develops new business acumen through guidance and assistance of a senior level advisor
- Helps to identify, analyze, and implement new or improved business processes with the goal to optimize productivity, this could be with sales, production, or finance
- Learns the cross functional aspects of the company’s structure and how various projects interact and impact the whole business
- Drives better online results through enhancing and optimizing site
- Researches and analyzes data while handling multiple tasks and meeting timelines
- Some specific opportunities may include: CART Program, Fixed Asset Audit, Ultrasound Part Project
- Works professionally and efficiently with all level within the organization
- Complies with policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per ISO:13485 2016 standards and the Company’s Quality Management System
- Performs other duties as assigned
A cover letter and resume are required to apply for this position.
- Associate Degree in Business, Marketing, Accounting, or Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Communication, or Business. Expected graduation of winter 2021 or spring 2022, preferred Recommended GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- 0-2 years’ experience in relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP), preferred
- Relevant coursework and/or projects previous internship experience preferred, but not required
POSITION COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Schedule: M-F, 8am – 5pm (one hour lunch)
- Competitive hourly rate of $10
Avante Health Solutions is committed to a respectful and purposeful work environment; this includes each team member taking responsibility for the greater good of the company and its goal to provide exceptional products and services and to create a sustainable future for the company and its employee. Each team member is expected to strive for excellence in all aspects of their work, as well as actively engage in productive work.
Additionally, Avante Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we proudly promote a diverse workforce and do not discriminate. We encourage all employees and applicants who meet the position requirements to apply for advancement within the organization regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Harassment or inappropriate behavior of any kind is not tolerated and could be grounds for termination.
If assistance or accommodation due to a disability is needed, please discuss it with the hiring manager.