About this Position
Marketing Coordinator- Intern
Job Type: Internship (Paid or Academic Internship)
Position Location: Remote
How to Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter
Marketing Coordinator- Intern, BC Analytics (Bainbridge Affiliate):
If you are an innovative and creative Marketing professional who seeks a challenging opportunity with a cutting-edge professional services firm, please look closely at the BC Analytics Marketing Coordinator Intern opportunity. We are a leading national strategy consulting firm serving top-tier Fortune 1000 companies with their corporate and business strategy needs in industries ranging from healthcare, technology, media, financial services, manufacturing, and professional services. Additionally, play a pivotal marketing function with our private equity partners as our financial services team manages an omnichannel marketing outreach facility, with the opportunity to learn about additional channels of marketing and the tools and technology involved in building out a sophisticated outbound system.
Work within the Business Development department at BC Analytics and be an integral part of outbound client communication, marketing, relationship building, blog posts, whitepapers, proposal development, and case study writing for B2B sales. Assist with managing a complex marketing system to help build brand value, client relationships and facilitate growth on social media platforms.
- Assist with the execution of outbound marketing campaigns (phone, print, online, and email) and coordinate with internal sales teams to monitor campaign performance, with a focus on managing marketing campaigns and the entire process involved after.
- Promote target brands by producing high-quality marketing materials, including writing and designing collateral, conference materials, press releases, and website content.
- Help launch new platforms and brands including those for affiliate Bainbridge companies.
- Understand key competitors and industry trends and assist in effectively positioning the company’s approach and services.
- Support the creation of new sales and marketing materials such as proposals, brochures, handouts, and pitch books for institutional investment products and services.
- Support the maintenance of firm CRM database – input and update investor contact information, meeting notes, and investment preferences.
- Participate in sales calls to document prospective client’s key business needs and write business cases.
- Assist in the preparation of in-depth, custom proposals and client presentations.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and other related events to assist in the promotion of Bainbridge’s brand and services, as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Working towards or recently acquired 4+ year undergraduate degree in Marketing. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in Marketing/CRM/Advertising/Business Development.
- Business Professional Communication skills.
- Experience/Interest in Front-end design & UI tools: Either Figma, Adobe Indesign, Sketch, XD or similar.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Attention to Detail / Organization
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Management / Leadership
- Business Professionalism