Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Need
As the Supply Chain Analyst Intern with Bandwidth’s Vendor Management Team, you will be responsible for the execution of supply chain-related activities and projects. The Supply Chain Analyst intern works under the direction and supervision of the Sr. Manager and provides ongoing support with regards to the purchasing, receiving and shipment of goods and services. This individual will need to be passionate about Supply Chain and be comfortable with Big Data and Analytics. Bring enthusiasm, creativity, collaboration, and an open-mind to help strengthen our culture and build on the success of our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Create Purchase Orders
- Create Receiving Tickets
- Track Shipments
- Create Reports
- Update and maintain Supplier Profiles
- Collaborate on and deliver a Supply Chain Transformation project
What You’ll Need:
- Working towards a Bachelors degree in Supply Chain or an equivalent course of study
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or above
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have a Passion for Supply Chain
- Be Data-Driven
A Little Extra For You
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- You’re guaranteed to be given “work that matters.” If you ain’t feelin’ that, let us know. We’ll fix it.
- As a member of our intern program, you’ll obviously gain some great professional experience. You’ll also be part of our intern community, collaborating with other interns from across the company on service projects, fun outings, and training designed to educate you on Bandwidth’s business.
- We provide you with a gym membership, a lunchtime shuttle to the gym, and give you 90 minutes for lunch if you work out.