Come learn from some of the best! Work alongside talented professionals to contribute to a challenging, exciting and rewarding projects. Our 2021 Summer Internship Program provides real-world experience and an opportunity to build expertise and problem-solving capabilities.
We offer a unique perspective into the world of food manufacturing with a maximum 12-week paid internship in Digital Marketing in Northbrook, IL. As a key player on the Consumer Engagement team, the Digital Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to create a social media content roadmap to be “best in class” for the benefit of and as a resource to our consumers. This intern will help to build relationships and loyalty with consumers via this content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in reviewing social editorial content
- Outline ‘User Journeys’ for key audiences
- Research and present digital content trends
- Weave in the “consumer voice” throughout the content development
- Keep a focused lens on the building, maintaining, and growing Brand Love
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Completed Junior year of college with a concentration in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Journalism, Graphic Design, Communication, Advertising, Psychology, Entrepreneurship, Market Research, General Marketing, PR, or other with relevant experience.
- Clear Communication – written, oral, and visual
- Social Media – platform familiarity and personal interest
- Creative – visual content, video, photography, graphic design, digital/mobile design, or similar
- Tools – Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint (Familiarity with other tools a plus but not required: Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram analytics, etc.)
- Time Management – Self-driven individual with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Values – High degree of personal integrity and work ethic
Applicants can expect to hear back from us by December 2020. Thank you in advance for considering Barilla America as a potential employer.
Want more information on what it’s like to be a Barilla Intern? Check out this video testimonial of our past Interns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqwwSenymSc&feature=youtu.be