Barnes Dennig Assurance Services – Audit Internship
Launch your career beyond the numbers with Barnes Dennig Assurance. As Assurance accountants, we assist our clients in maintaining stability and identifying problems, while serving as trusted business advisors providing insight and ideas for creating innovative solutions and limitless opportunities.
Our business was founded in financial management – keeping track of the numbers that get our clients to the bottom line. We work daily to provide exceptional client service auditing client financials, their transactions and their internal controls, while executing audit procedures of risk assessment and the responsiveness of audit procedures reactive to those risks.
As a student, you are looking for real-world experience to supplement your classroom education. You want to do work that makes a difference. Work that helps you validate and jumpstart your career. Work that will present you with new challenges. Barnes Dennig is dedicated to providing you with infinite opportunities to learn the numbers, but also to see how they impact every aspect of business. As a member of the Barnes Dennig Family, you will work in a team environment, be engaged in meaningful work, be provided the tools necessary for you to succeed, and be assigned a mentor from our professional staff who will oversee your efforts as you participate in the preparation and execution of daily client work.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Master of Science in Accounting Degree (undergraduate degree in Accounting preferred)
- An interest in all aspects of Audit and a desire to pursue a career in public accounting by meeting CPA minimum eligibility requirements
- Strong academic qualifications
- Strong skillset as it relates to: Leadership, customer service, verbal and written communication, organization, etc.
- Ability to: interact with all levels inside and outside the organization, take initiative, anticipate problems and formulate resolutions, exercise good judgment/decision making, prioritize and multi-task, work independently, etc.
As one of the leading CPA firms in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Indianapolis, serving closely held, growth-driven companies to achieve financial success with innovative ideas, personal attention and global resources, Barnes Dennig offers a strong compensation and benefits program, top technical leadership training, a mentor program, an Emerging Professional’s network and a Women’s Initiative. We also have many philanthropic ventures, including an annual community outreach day, etc.
Recognized for our unique culture, we have received numerous accolades including being named a Top Workplace, a Best Places to Work and a recipient of the Alfred P. Sloan Award for workplace flexibility.
Barnes Dennig is an equal opportunity employer with policies designed to ensure equal opportunities in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, training and development without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion or creed, disability, national origin or any other protected status.