Barnes Dennig Tax Services – Tax Staff Associate
Launch your career beyond the numbers with Barnes Dennig Tax. As Tax accountants, we live in a world of regulations, and we take pride in helping our clients navigate within that world. We have the expertise to ensure they remain in compliance with the IRS and all appropriate governing bodies. But the Barnes Dennig tax team goes a step further, serving as true business advisors – with an eye on growing their business, not merely completing a tax return.
Whether our clients are looking to grow their business or strengthen their personal finances, we can help. Our tax services include:
- International Tax & Business Services
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Consulting
As a Tax Staff Associate, you will immediately begin building relationships with clients and work directly with them as a trusted tax expert and advisor, while discovering solutions to complex tax issues. Barnes Dennig is dedicated to providing you with infinite opportunities to learn the numbers, but also to see how they impact every aspect of business. As a member of the Barnes Dennig Family, you will work in a team environment, be engaged in meaningful work, be provided the tools necessary for you to succeed, and be assigned a mentor from our professional staff who will oversee your efforts as you participate in the preparation and execution of daily client work.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master of Science in Accounting or Taxation, JD or LLM Degree (undergraduate degree in Accounting preferred)
- An interest in all aspects of Tax and a desire to pursue a career in public accounting by meeting CPA minimum eligibility requirements
- Strong academic qualifications
- Relevant work experience such as: internships, previous part-time and/or on-campus employment, etc.
- Strong skillset as it relates to: Leadership, customer service, verbal and written communication, organization, etc.
- Ability to: interact with all levels inside and outside the organization, take initiative, anticipate problems and formulate resolutions, exercise good judgment/decision making, prioritize and multi-task, work independently, etc.
As one of the leading CPA firms in Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky and Indianapolis, serving closely held, growth-driven companies to achieve financial success with innovative ideas, personal attention and global resources, Barnes Dennig offers a strong compensation and benefits program, top technical leadership training, a mentor program, an Emerging Professional’s network and a Women’s Initiative. We also have many philanthropic ventures, including an annual community outreach day, etc.
Recognized for our unique culture, we have received numerous accolades including being named a Top Workplace, a Best Places to Work and a recipient of the Alfred P. Sloan Award for workplace flexibility.
Barnes Dennig is an equal opportunity employer with policies designed to ensure equal opportunities in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, training and development without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion or creed, disability, national origin or any other protected status.