The BlueGrace Logistics Carrier Sales Internship Program offers the opportunity to gain hands-on industry experience in the fast-paced brokerage aspect of our business by helping our customers move their freight in the most cost-effective way possible.
Interns will create and maintain an individual book of business by developing relationships with various carrier companies, negotiating rates based on market trends and resolving issues over the course of this 12-week program.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Prospecting leads, tracking assigned loads, and sell to our carrier partners
- Call carrier providers to fulfill commitments made to the customers
- Use discretion to determine when to bring options above the notated Carrier Buy Rates to service our existing clients
- Communicate and act on potential service failures or critical delays
- Obtain proper paperwork where applicable
- Develop and manage carrier portfolio of “owned carriers”
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Open to rising seniors, graduating between August 2021 and May 2022
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and a sales drive
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills over the phone, through written communication, and in person
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a workplace that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- Ability to earn full-time offer within sales division, based on performance
- Full-time employees can purchase additional health/dental/life/disability/vision insurance, annual vacation days and paid holidays
- Work in an award-winning environment, while gaining hands-on freight brokerage experience