This position is with Bosch Automotive Steering in the controlling department. The overall purpose of this role is to gain experience and training while assisting with the departmental tasks and projects in controlling. These tasks will be related to operations, reporting, planning and forecasting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include but not limited to the following.
- Assisting plant controller in daily responsibilities
- Update and analyze reports for headcount
- Maintain sales price information in SAP
- Work within the fixed asset procedure
- Support in monthly business reporting with main focus on reporting and analysis
- Monitoring and distributing key performance data and other report as required
- Support in the business planning and forecasting process
- Ad-hoc projects
Education and/or Experience:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business/Accounting or a related field
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Structured working approach to high quality standards
- Good attention to detail, decision making, and problem solving
- Able to present self well when communicating
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Good command of the English language
- SAP knowledge is desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.