BBIM Multimedia Design Intern (Part-Time)
Brainbox Immersive Marketing (BBIM) is seeking candidates for a part-time paid internship opportunity. If desired, the internship can also fulfill curriculum obligations.
The selected candidate will serve as an essential member of the Digital team, supporting both the Social/Digital Marketing Manager and the Digital Marketing Specialist. Responsibilities will include assisting with creating content for BBIM and properties as well as managing Brainbox owned social media channels. This individual will also help carry out campaigns for BBIM properties and client needs while assisting in campaign creation and implementing campaign assets.
Required Skill sets
· Proficient copywriting skills
· Strong graphic design skills (Must present a portfolio or examples of work – send work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with ‘Your Name and MM Design Intern Work Samples’ in subject line)
· Social media experience preferred
· Experience in video creation, preferred but not required
· Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva
· Well versed in the use of Microsoft Office products
· Basic knowledge of sports, preferred but not required
· Bachelor’s Degree or on-going work towards a degree from an accredited College or University required
BBIM is a full-service marketing solutions company. We offer social, digital, experiential, sports, grass roots, and brand elevation marketing solutions to a diverse set of clients nationwide. BBIM has created and executed digital, social, and on-the-ground activations for over 20 years. This is a fast paced, energetic work environment centered on sports and youth.