Capstone is seeking fellowship candidates to work remotely as policy investment analysts.
What to expect as a Capstone Fellow?
We are looking for intelligent, driven, finance- and policy-savvy people who can create ideas and have top-notch research skills. You will assist analysts in research and analysis of key policy themes affecting the investment theses of our clients. Most of your time will be spent working on actual research projects with our senior analysts, director of research, and managing partner as well as attending hearing, board meetings and other events around DC. Capstone is an intellectually-challenging environment where interns will be asked to take on a significant amount of responsibility. Successful fellow can receive full-time offers.
What does Capstone look for in a Candidate?
· Excellent research and analytical skills.
· A networker, project-seeker, and initiator who is good at hunting for differentiated ways in which government policy can impact investments.
· Demonstrate persuasive written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work in complex and changing environment. Ability to manage processes and people effectively to meet deadlines.
· Interest in public policy.
· Exhibit strong and confident interpersonal skills.
· Display strong character, professionalism, and integrity.
· Results oriented.
· High academic achievement.
· Business/Finance/Economics degree or similar are *not* required, but candidates must have demonstrated interest in learning about these areas
Capstone, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer