Field Marketing Representative
Chervon’s Field Marketing & Merchandising Team is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing functions within our organization. After launching the Field Marketing & Merchandising Team in January 2021, we have seen tremendous growth & continuous opportunity to build careers from the field up! During this exciting time, we are seeking motivated & goal-oriented individuals to represent our brands in the field as Field Marketing Representatives. Our FMR program allows a very good foundation and exposure to other key departments such as Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operation positions.
Chervon is one of the world’s largest power tool and lawn and garden equipment manufacturers with a rich history of innovation. Chervon’s commitment to build a better world by building better tools is evident in the products we manufacture and our green approach to manufacturing. We focus on hand-held portable power tools, stationary bench tools, laser and electronic equipment and outdoor power equipment. With world-class R&D, manufacturing, design, marketing, sales and service teams throughout the world, we do it all.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Field Marketing Representative will be responsible for the daily management, training, merchandising and execution of strategic retail partners with the goal of working to develop, strengthen and influence key relationships within the retail environment. While driving sales and brand awareness through training, consultative selling, merchandising and demonstrations, this position will be expected to achieve sales on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Execute top-of-line sales and service to retail partners and consumers while educating them on Chervon branded products and product technology
- Train and develop champions of Chervon product across the retail environment
- Ensure Chervon products within retail partners are merchandised to significantly drive sales
- Build and maintain relationships with consumers, retail partners and internal associates
- Monitor and analyze weekly/monthly comparable sales while providing and executing recommendations on strategies to help drive sales at assigned stores
- Initiate and execute in-store product training with retail associates
- Develop and execute creative demonstration events and specific store walks to help drive sales in the retail environment
- Minimum of pending graduation or holding a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related business degree
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work cross functionally
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Capable and willingness to stay on your feet for long periods of time demonstrating tools and building displays
- Capable of lifting heavy tools over 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license as travel will be required for this position. Potential for international travel to global corporate headquarter office.
- Willingness to relocate
- Self-starter motivated by goals of project and challenges of rapid roll-out both independently, virtually and across the organization
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Superb follow-through, problem-solving and communications skills
- Strong negotiation and financial aptitude
- Ability to think strategically while driving tactical execution
- Recognize urgencies, reset priorities, complete projects on time and continue to communicate effectively on a daily basis
- Willingness to work in Chervon’s global team environment.
About Our Working Environment
Chervon North America operates in a casual and fun environment. We offer a very competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance and an informal work environment with policies that support open PTO, a very competitive 401(k) program, parental leave and transparent telecommuting.
We think Chervon is a great place to work! Be part of our new future! Better Tools. Better World.
Chervon North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender, pregnancy, military status, order of protection status, transgender status, genetic information or any other category protected by law.