Co-Op Business Sales
This position will introduce you to the business sales organization at Cincinnati Bell. Sales Co-Ops will be responsible for engaging current and prospective business customers.
• Assists in developing and maintaining customer relationships
• Uncovers new revenue opportunities, cold calls established customer lists, and hands off sales opportunities
• Interfaces with customers to address support, or administrative issues, such as service installation, billing questions, or service outages
• Works effectively within the team while maintaining information in SalesForce, both timely and accurately
• Assists in developing sales plans, providing generalist level product knowledge, and preparing and presenting effective proposals
• Participates in departmental meetings, projects, and activities, as needed
Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business related field
A minor, or focus, in Sales or Marketing is preferred
• Sales experience preferred, but not required
• Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments accordingly
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be computer literate
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran, military status or any other characteristic protected by law.