A. Reports to: Controller
B. Nature of Work: Assist the administrative and finance department in day-to-day operations.
C. Example of Duties:
- Filing documents in a detailed and accurate manner.
- Assisting with Document Retention.
- Auditing member accounts.
- Data Entry
- Assisting with office supply inventory
D. Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be a college or grad student in a related field, i.e. Finance, Accounting, Business, or other applicable majors.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be honest and have integrity in all company actions
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
NOTE: This is a paid internship with paid part-time employment opportunities in various departments (if desired). The internship start and end dates are flexible, as are the number of hours per week, depending upon student’s course requirements. Undergrad and grad students are encouraged to apply. This internship is offered year-round and on a regular basis.