Audit Staff – Fall 2022 (Carmel, IN)
- Full time audit staff will be responsible for all phases of financial statement preparation for a variety of real estate owners, operators, investors, and managers located throughout the country.
- Work directly with various engagement teams throughout the interim period to complete required compliance testing and prepare for busy season, with the opportunity to travel to clients’ offices.
- Full time audit staff will be assigned to a number of engagements working with the engagement team to provide the highest levels of client service and quality reporting.
- Full time staff will actively participate in one of DOZ’s many committees, giving a voice to all employees as it pertains to day-to-day decisions. Committees include recruiting, retention, wellness, training, and many more
- Assist in the training, development and evaluation of audit interns.
- Attend in-house Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses allowing you to enhance your knowledge of GAAP, in addition to industry specific information.
- Actively work toward passing the CPA Exam utilizing DOZ’s CPA Exam Policy that allows for up to 40 hours of exam study time during working hours as well as financial assistance for study materials.