The Management Trainee Program is geared towards recently graduated or soon-to-be graduating seniors. This 24-week, hands-on job experience offers the opportunity for each Trainee to become part of a team, expand upon their experience, actively participate in all areas of Dayton Freight’s operations, as well as gain knowledge of our Company, culture, and the Transportation Industry. Additionally, the program educates each individual on future-based leadership skills so that upon completion of the 24-weeks, they are confident and competent to take on a management position within our Company.
- Must possess a valid Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
- Must be willing to relocate to any Service Center.
- Must be willing to work a rotation of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift.
- Stable and growing organization
- Fast paced work environment
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Competitive weekly pay
- Modern facilities and technology
- Unique leadership opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package: Health, 401(k), Dental, Vision, AD&D, etc.
- Paid holidays (8); paid vacation and personal days
The Management Trainee Program can be completed at one our Service Center locations. Click the link below to see what locations are currently offering the program: