Are you looking for an inclusive and employee-friendly work environment, challenging assignments, specialized training and generous benefits? Join the elite cadre of auditors who have made DCAA their employer of choice. You will be providing a unique service to your country and making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere!
Applicants must apply at: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558242800
Location Negotiable After Selection, United States
- Plans, performs and reports contract audit assignments in connection with procurement and contracting activities between the Federal Government and the Contractor.
- Reviews standard audit programs and steps, previous work papers, reports, guidance material, draft audit reports with findings and conclusions on the audit performed in accordance with agency procedures.
- Maintains audit working papers including preparation of schedules, summaries, and reconciliations as instructed or appropriate.
- Performs assigned audit steps such as tests and examinations of contractor’s direct labor and material costs.
- Checks reports, records, ledgers, and other documents against invoices, receipts, payroll slips, and other source documents.
- Verifies appropriateness of charges for materials and labor and determines that transactions have been properly recorded.
- Participates with other team members, providing updates on the status of audit assignments, sharing information, and identifying requisite revisions to the program and/or annual team goals. Maintains professional manner and working relationships with team members, associates, contractor and other government personnel.
- Prepares working papers and analyzes contractor data using automation tools.