DLAK Wealth Advisors is the fastest growing Investment Management Advisory firm in Southwest Ohio. We are a local firm servicing over 350 clients and overseeing over $300m in client assets.
We are seeking a Jr. Financial Advisor specializing in building one’s own book, relationship management, and servicing of our advisory clients.
Job Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
· This individual must have a local natural market.
· Construction, implementation, and monitoring of investment portfolios.
· Analysis and research of markets and portfolios.
· Developing client relationships for the purpose of developing new business.
· Strong outgoing professional personality.
· Management of new and existing Client relationships.
· Intermediate Excel skills and financial software knowledge.
· College degree in Finance, Business or equivalent preferred. College Seniors strongly considered.
· CFA, CFP or MBA a plus.
· 1+ years of experience in the financial services industry a plus.
· Proven sales success a plus.
· Some mix of Series 6,7,63,65,66, a plus.
· Target Compensation 50k (commensurate with experience).
· Job Type: Full-time