The Global Operations Leadership Development Program (G.O.L.D.) was established to prepare and develop our future strategic leaders. By providing operations, business and leadership training, we are preparing participants to lead and grow our business into the future. After learning our business model from the ground up, you will be uniquely prepared to move into a Franchise Business Consultant role. We’ll continuously work together to help you achieve your long-term career goals.
The focus of the Program is to:
- Identify and select early-career, high-potential candidates who have the aspiration and aptitude to grow into future strategic leader roles as Directors and Vice Presidents
- Provide participants with operations, business, and leadership training to prepare them to lead and grow our business
G.O.L.D. participants will be fully integrated into the operations of Domino’s. A company-sponsored relocation to one of our many markets will be required in conjunction with completion of our in-store experience.
CORE MANAGEMENT ROTATIONS (4.5 Years):
- HQ/Operations Immersion, Ann Arbor, MI (8-10 weeks)
- Meet the executive team, complete various training requirements and learn company culture and objectives.
- Assistant Manager, Various U.S. Corporate Locations (6 months)
- In-store experience: Complete required training as you prepare to be a successful store General Manager (GM).
- General Manager, Various U.S. Corporate Locations (12 months)
- In-store experience: Run your own store with full profit and loss responsibility. Build and motivate a winning team. Complete the District Manager in Training program.
- Ops Compliance Specialist, Various U.S. Corporate Locations (3 months)
- Train and evaluate all stores to ensure compliance standards, policies and procedures are all met.
- Manager of Corporate Operations, Various U.S. Corporate Locations (24 months)
- Transition from a single-store to multi-unit manager responsible for the success of four stores. Then drive business results in your eight-store area by training, developing and motivating your team.
- Business Case Analysis, Ann Arbor, MI (4 months)
- Corporate project management with a focus on marketing, finance and development.
NEXT STEPS IN YOUR CAREER FUTURE
After successful execution of these initial core rotations, you will have the opportunity to move into a Franchise Business Consultant role (Domestic or International).
SELECTION AND ELIGIBILITY
We are very particular about who is chosen for G.O.L.D. and the interview process is challenging. If you have an interest in this prestigious leadership development opportunity, and if you meet the qualifications listed below, we would like to invite you to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Commit to relocation for assignments and future career opportunities
- Less than five years removed from completing your most recent degree (excluding internships or positions held while attending college)
- Commitment and passion to develop into a role model who will lead teams and make a direct impact on company success
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate other
- Ability to effectively deal with difficult people
- Ability to work longer hours
- Creative problem solving skills and quick thinking, practical, decision making skills
- Valid Driver’s License