EnPro Industries, a leading industrial technology company using materials science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors, is seeking a Summer Business Analyst. This internship will be part of the Finance function, reporting to the Sealing Segment CFO. The main focus of the internship will be supporting various aspects of financial, planning and analysis, including:
- Developing and supporting business case analyses for strategic investments, facility consolidations, make vs. buy decisions, and other portfolio shaping initiatives
- Providing financial, planning and analysis support to identify and understand key developments in the business
- Providing analytical support for the centralization and automation of the finance organization
- Providing general financial and analytical support to Sealing Products management team, including the CFO
Key skills include:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel/PPT
- Good understanding of all three financial statements, including the interdependencies between each
- Experience with financial modeling
- Experience developing clear Power Point presentations
- Interest in business case analysis and developing executive-level communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a teamwork driven environment
- Must be a current student pursuing an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, Engineering or related area.
- Student must have a GPA of 3/30 and be a rising junior or senior in college.