The Finance/Accounting intern will assist various accounting functions and work in several functions of the accounting department.This position may be required to be remote.
- Multiple process improvement opportunities in finance and supply chain
- Support implementation and enhancement of finance systems
- Analyze financial data to support business decisions
- Other financial analysis as required
- Training and exposure to multiple functions including accounts payable processing, receipt processing, cash report audits, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Work with Sr. Accountant on journal entries and general ledger reporting.
- Short and long term projects assigned by Accounting Manager.
- Foundational knowledge of Accounting and Finance
- Superior knowledge of Excel
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be currently enrolled in either a Bachelor’s or Masters program (or a recent graduate) at an accredited four-year university or college.