- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Completion of necessary education hours to be eligible for CPA licensure, if required in the state where the position will be located
- The willingness and ability to work additional hours, as needed, and travel to various client sites
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude and skillset
- Demonstrated project management skillset including project planning and time management
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment
Grant Thornton LLP provides both local and national training programs related to an individual’s job responsibilities. We are committed to ongoing professional development and we encourage individuals to attend outside training seminars.
Grant Thornton LLP offers an outstanding opportunity for career growth and development, an attractive compensation and incentive program, generous benefits including immediate participation in our 401(k) plan, and a flexible work environment that offers individual enrichment opportunities in a team environment.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.