Founded in 2009, Hensley & Throneberry, CPAs has a long-standing history of providing quality, personal service for our clients. The firm was founded on the principles of honesty and integrity, but most importantly on accurate accounting services. We have formed mutually beneficial relationships with our clients while providing superior customer service. The quality of our work has enabled us to develop a strong reputation and confidence from our clients.
The future is in our sight. As we continue to grow, we will find new and imaginative ways to better serve our clients and our community. Join the Hensley & Throneberry, CPAs family and become an important member of our clients’ successes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Income tax preparation
· Develop and maintain financial record keeping and reporting systems
· Ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to subsidiary records
· Review reconciliations to ensure that they are prepared properly and follow-up on any unusual items
· Reconcile bank and investment accounts and prepare related journal entries
· Assist with annual audits
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting or a minimum of 3 years of similar work experience
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word
· Experience with QuickBooks and Creative Solutions is a plus
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Elevated attention to detail