REPORTS TO: Head of Marketing
DESCRIPTION: Fast growing regional bank is accepting applications for a marketing intern for event coordination, writing assignments and promotion project management. Applicants should be a college junior or senior majoring in marketing, communications, public relations or a related field. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and some exposure to Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
Internship hours flexible. Preference for candidates who can start in the spring and continue through the summer.
SUMMARY: Responsible for executing administrative and basic marketing communications tasks as assigned, including event coordination, basic writing assignments, proofreading, social media posts, completing reports, researching data and resources for use in content, creating basic creative projects using Adobe Creative and developing Hub content.
· Junior or senior earning a degree in marketing, communications or a related field at an accredited four-year college or university.
· Strong writer examples of social media posts and other marketing materials.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office. Some experience in Adobe Creative Cloud.
· Strong organizational skills. Attention to detail.
· Creative problem solver.
· Solid critical thinking skills.
· Event coordination experience preferred.
· Strong proofreader.
· Should be able to lift 20 pounds.
· Should be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Writing Samples: provide examples of social media posts, a blog or e-newsletter article, and one other marketing piece