Work in Louisville, KY, IIB is headquartered out of Tulsa, OK.
This position is responsible for all accounting-related activities for IIB Client Captive Insurance Companies.
Responsibilities Include (but may not be limited to):
· Prepares monthly reconciliation of claims cessions from the insurer
· Reconciles Client Self-Administered claims and processes claims to reinsurer
· Prepares monthly Financial Dashboard for Captive
· Works with Captive Manager to assist in the preparation of quarterly financials
· Monitors the Solvency & Liquidity Ratios and Premium Deficiency Reserve Requirements
· Provides required documentation for the annual audit
· Retrieves monthly bank & investment statements
· Reviews monthly reconciliation of bank & investment statements provided by Captive Manager
· Prepares & monitors the annual budget
· Prepares & monitors annual Cash Flow Forecast
· Monitors accounts receivables and payables