Find out how we’re keeping our team members safe during Covid-19.
- Prepare and submit quotations based on inquiry, design specifications, and/or technical recommendations outlining price, availability, terms and conditions, etc.
- Determine Pricing strategy either alone or in conjunction with Team Leader, Outside Sales partner, and/or Management
- Determine sourcing strategies which align customer needs with internal objectives
- Determine logistical requirements and alternatives and assist as needed with execution
- Prepare and/or provide technical documents in relation to customer application
- Follow up with customers to ensure quote has been received and ask for feedback.
- Negotiate price and availability with customers and vendors as needed
- Process transactions within an assigned customer group or geography with the objective of increasing customer service, sales, and gross profit and within quality standards.
- Utilize ISCO business systems to process transactions to company standard
- Utilize approved Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool in daily activities
- Manage Projects
- Act as primary liaison between Customers, Outside Sales, various support departments at ISCO, and vendors
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to ensure excellent customer experience
- Manage timely communication by monitoring and utilizing phone, e-mail, text, or other company approved tools
- Provide customer requested information including but not limited to, tracking information, invoice copies, proof of delivery, etc.
- Monitor commitments to customers to ensure changes and or problems are handled proactively
- Participate in Sales Meetings and continuous learning programs as required
- Assist with general phone coverage as needed
- Ensure compliance with ISCO’s Quality objectives and standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
- Education: Associate (Two year) college/technical school degree in sales, marketing, business or closely related field
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the direct customer selling process and techniques including closing sales is preferred, but not required
- Skills: Position requires knowledge of features, benefits and use/application of broad range of company products
Find out more about this position and ISCO on our YouTube page.
Direct customer selling process
Closing sales experience
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Associates or better in Marketing or related field.
2 years: Experience in direct customer selling processes and techniques
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)