We are looking for a qualified individual who is passionate about social media marketing and who wants to get started in the whiskey industry. The ideal candidate will have previous social media marketing experience and will be working towards a marketing degree.
The candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts and other digital platforms.
As a part-time Social Media Intern, you will be developing digital advertising strategies, reviewing analytics, and making appropriate suggestions based on the resulting data. You will be responsible for promoting products, identifying opportunities to engage with the target audience, managing digital ad campaigns, and researching competitors’ online ad strategies.
This position will also include administrative duties as needed.
1. Create engaging text, image, and video content
2. Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
3. Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
4. Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
5. Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
6. Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
7. Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
8. Oversee social media accounts’ layout
9. Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
10. Monitor and engage through – Google Review, TripAdvisor, Facebook, Yahoo, Instagram, Facebook and our Company Newsletter
11. Administrative office duties as needed
1. Expertise in multiple social media platforms
2. Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
3. Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Multitasking and analytical skills
6. Creative ideas and the ability to discuss and execute those ideas
7. Experience with and knowledge of all social media platforms
8. Reliable Transportation
9. Working Smartphone
Weekly Time Requirement: Part-time 20-35 hours
Duration: 6 months
Field of Study: Marketing
Start: May 2021
Locations: Multiple locations within Lexington
Pay: $10-$15 hourly based on knowledge and experience