We are looking for public accounting professionals who are excited about our profession, are looking for unlimited opportunities to grow professionally, and enjoy working in a team environment. As a medium-sized public accounting firm, we offer a unique opportunity to work with a variety of clients and engagements, from not-for-profits to manufacturing. Our team members have the opportunity to work in different industries and to work on challenging assignments in our audit and tax departments.
What makes you a great fit for our team?
- You thrive on building relationships and supporting your peers.
- You want to make a difference every day.
- You thrive on completing assignments correctly and within the expected timeline.
- You actively ask for additional details to ensure clarity of expectations and to resolve problems.
- You actively take the initiative to develop technical skills, as well as general business skills.
- You are a great team player (hungry, humble, smart).
- Assists the engagement partner/manager with the day-to-day activities of assigned audit and tax engagements
- Performs accounting and auditing functions
- Prepares basic to complicated personal and corporate tax returns
- Contributes to the service team by producing quality work and attentive service to our clients
- 1+ years of experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (150 hrs preferred)
- CPA license or actively sitting
- Good communication skills