THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT OUR HEADQUARTERS IN ITASCA, IL.
Human Resources Business Partner – Employee Relations (HRBP – ER)
HRBP – ER supports the organization by aligning all employees to KEYENCE values and principles. This is accomplished through deep understanding of company philosophy and consultation with key decision makers. The ultimate goal is to help the company maximize employee engagement, retention, and alignment between the company and the employees.
Principal Duties and Tasks
Ambassadors of Company Alignment:
· Consult with company leadership to establish, update, and govern Company policies/guidelines to align with Keyence Company Philosophy and business objectives
· Communicate or support leaders to communicate Company policies and guidelines and their rationales to ultimately create shared understanding among our people
· Stay closely tuned in with all employees through office visits (38 offices nationwide), Employee Engagement Interviews and surveys
· Own employee exit process and deeply analyze cause and effect relationship between employee engagement and retention
Performance Management, Discipline & Grievances:
· Serve as a point of contact for managers and employees on productivity, engagement, performance management, and discipline/grievances pertaining to Company policies
· Manage and coordinate employee transfers, nationwide relocations, leaves of absence, and workers’ compensation claims
Compliance & Consultation:
· Advise leadership on risk assessment and mitigation on employment and work environment decisions. Work to ensure employee engagement, safety, and regulatory compliance
· Conduct Federal, State, and Local statutory reporting
· Conduct research pertinent to employment practice benchmarking and legislative and regulatory changes
· Analyze & innovate current HR programs, processes, procedures, policy, guideline, and structure to allow for future stability and growth of the Company
· Analyze people-related data from multiple internal data systems
· Support development of effective leadership via new and existing programs such as the Manager Development Program and Manager Feedback Surveys
· Promote and facilitate professional, positive, engaging work environment through various means such as employee counseling and harassment training
· Bachelor’s degree in or related to Human Resources
· Ability to travel up to 1-2 times per month to visit our offices across the US (10-15% travel)
· A proactive mindset is required. Exercise critical thinking to solving problems and making continuous improvements
· Ability to function in a fast-paced, innovative environment
· Ability to identify and self-regulate one’s own bias and take/ propose actions based on objective facts
· Critical thinking skills to identify the underlying principles, motivations, reasons, or facts by breaking down information or data into separate parts
· Business acumen to create added-value to our company, managers, employees, by aligning HR practices with business objectives
· Proficient written and oral communication skills
· Ability to establish and sustain positive and productive interpersonal relationships
· Demonstrate time management and prioritization skills necessary to complete tasks in a timely manner
· Integrity – job requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information
· Ability to accurately and thoroughly document, record, and maintain Confidential information/ data
· Knowledge on the current employment laws and regulations including, but not limited to, equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, FMLA, ADA, and FLSA
· Keyence will not sponsor applicants for work visas
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Sr. HR Manager
Why work for KEYENCE?
· Competitive compensation & benefits
· “Learn by doing” development policy
· Recognized by Forbes World’s Top 100 as “Most Innovative” company 8 years in a row
· Promote from Within Culture
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company does not sponsor applicants for work visa.