Entry Level Account Executive – Sports-Minded Reps Wanted!
Are you the kind of person who is easy going and ready to get involved with something that offers more purpose?
Someone who values teamwork but enjoys exceeding personal expectations?
Key Qualities for Account Executives:
- You are excellent at sales and have a proven record of success excelling when working in teams of people
- You have a dynamic personality, don’t like to follow conventional thinking, have big plans for your life, are highly motivated, deeply organized, and want to go to bed every night and know that you are a big part of the next “It” brand in our industry.
- Your passion for sales is second only to your passion for personal development and growth
- You love being around people and appreciate a job structure that allows you to travel and be out on the road often rather than always in an office.
- You take great joy in helping out our customers while also helping out the environment, and knowing that they LOVE it.
A day in the life of an Account Executive:
- Initially, the job will be to join our sales, marketing, and leadership development team. This involves retail sales working one on one with our energy client.
- Once you’ve mastered customer acquisition, you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of: sales, marketing, and management.
- As you advance within the company you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition / retention.
- We are looking to train someone from the entry level into a marketing manager
*All of our Entry Level Account Executives work within a team. We provide comprehensive, hands-on sales training. Responsibilities include professional sales presentations, face to face interaction, territory management, and unparalleled professionalism.
Experience in the following is a plus but not a requirement:
- Sales and marketing (communication skills used)
- Training / managing others
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Bartending / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team-oriented Environment