Duties may include but are not limited to:
Revenue and Expense Analysis, Headcount Analysis, Consolidation of P&L, Balance Sheet and General Ledger Accounting while working in a variety of areas of our Finance organization:
- Operations Finance – this group influences business decisions by gathering the best available operations information, distilling it and making recommendations to our management team on the best course of action.
- Corporate Finance – our corporate team provides a broad range of services, such as financial planning, industry analysis and benchmarking, audit, SEC reporting and Merger and Acquisition support.
- Accounting Analysis – opportunities exist across the organization to help facilitate change and operational improvement to provide the best data to our managers and senior executives to make informed business decisions.
- Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- Independent and critical thinker, fast learner and excellent eye for detail
- Must be hardworking, has a positive attitude and willingly contribute to a team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Has a strong sense of ownership of the responsibilities and be self-motivated
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Level Degree