Do you enjoy writing and storytelling? Like to see your posts trend on social media?
KNB Communications is seeking energetic and self-motivated marketing and communications interns to join our growing marketing department this Summer.
This program is fully remote. Learn from top industry professionals and integrate with a great team. KNB is a full-service marketing and integrated communications agency specializing in healthcare. If you are a hard-working individual who wants to gain real marketing experience and work with a collaborative and fun team, KNB is the right fit for you!
Throughout the internship, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the value of marketing communications
- Develop a working knowledge of the healthcare and healthcare technology industries
- Hands-on experience with marketing campaigns using HubSpot marketing automation platform
- Utilize CRM to create targeted email lists, generate new business leads and identify influencers
- Learn PPC, SEO and paid social media advertising
- Gain valuable knowledge about market segmentation, messaging and delivery channels
- Measure media results and learn why they matter
- Learn how to work with industry research tools
- Develop writing and research skills necessary in a business environment
- Help in the development of marketing communications presentations and gain an understanding of their role
- Write blogs and social media content
- Assist in executing social media strategy, compiling analytics, and writing reports
- Create a work portfolio guided by professionals
Want to build new skills and contribute to client success? Apply today and join us!
This position offers a stipend at the end of the internship, and we will support you in earning course credit. Check with your internship coordinator or faculty advisor BEFORE accepting this position to determine if course credit can be earned through this internship.
Application deadline May 1st.