Lead Horse Marketing is looking for an Amazon Intern to join our growing team. Our team manages all aspects of our clients’ Amazon business to help them succeed in the marketplace. The role is very dynamic and this person must be able to work efficiently across multiple clients simultaneously. This person must be detail oriented with great communication skills, and a desire to learn about Amazon as well as working in a fast-paced advertising agency environment
You Will Be
- Providing support for Amazon account managers across multiple clients.
- Managing and reporting on advertising campaigns.
- Assisting on campaign build out and optimizations through our technology
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new clients
- Updating Reporting & client facing presentations, QBRs, MBRs, etc.
- Assisting with audits for new business opportunities
- Staying up-to-date with Amazon best practices and terms of service
- Applying best practices or new recommendations to client work and collaborating with team members
- Keeping up to date with Amazons Learning Console Accreditations.
You Must Have
- 3-4 years of college experience
- Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills.
- A desire to learn Amazon advertising
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with an eye for detail
- Fluency with MS Office, specifically Excel, and Internet proficiency are required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks while demonstrating a strong attention to detail.