Looking for a game-changing opportunity to pull away from the competition and boost your career after college? We’re always interested in attracting future talent to our team. Lids offers a comprehensive internship program across multiple professional disciplines in the fast-paced world of sports, retail and fashion.
Program Details- What we can offer YOU!
Students will work at the Lids Corporate Office in Indianapolis, IN under the guidance of mentors while engaging in real career-related activities. Interns will have the opportunity to present their business projects to the Lids Leadership team and other key members of the organization. The program is designed to complement and expand the students’ classroom education and offers an opportunity to gain marketable career experience.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
This internship will provide you with a holistic understanding of retail as you interact with internal departments outside of your primary role on the Corporate Operations Team. Examples of daily responsibilities include:
• Coordinating communication with field supervisors and corporate partners
• Finding opportunities to enhance store level strategies and direction
• Provide analysis on ongoing programs such as scheduling, traffic, wages, and contests
• Spending a minimum of four hours per week in retail stores to assess ways to improve store level direction
• Competitive Pay
• Opportunity for full-time placement after graduation
• Participate in meaningful projects that drive business results
• Executive exposure and mentorship
• Professional development workshops
• Daily collaboration with subject matter experts
• Snack attacks, cold brew coffee on tap, sports on the TVs!
• Casual work environment- Lids is a hat company after all
• 40% Associate discount
• Living stipends available for qualified recipients
Job Required Knowledge & Skills
Who you are
• True team player
• Strong communicator (verbal & written)
• Innovative thinker
• Proven ability to provide exceptional work and customer service
• Proven leader and engaged student on campus
• Passion for retail, sports and business
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• For consideration to participate in the internship program, an applicant must have a 3.0 minimum GPA and either a full-time student pursuing a baccalaureate or higher degree in a business-related field at an accredited college/university or attending an accredit 2-year college/university.
• A selected student must begin the internship on 5/31/21-7/30/21.
• Expected to graduate between December of 2021 and June 2022 (Junior Status)
Some College in Business or Communication