The individual in this position will assist with transactional processing in the General Ledger and Account Reconciliations. They will also gain experience with testing and data migration for an ERP implementation into a cloud-based system.
• Assist with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Inventory as needed
• Perform month-end procedures including adjusting journal entries and account reconciliation
• Provide support for the ERP Implementation through testing and data migration
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Requirements
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge in Excel
• Strong work ethic and team player
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
EDUCATION / TRAINING REQUIRED:
• BS / BA Accounting degree required.
• Preference given to those in a Masters of Accountancy Program