LYFE Marketing is growing and we are seeking to hire Digital Marketing Interns to join our team. The goal of our internship program is to prepare you to become a Full-Time Marketing Account Manager at our agency to serve small businesses. We are on the lookout for candidates who have a passion for digital marketing. Your tasks will vary from managing social media, websites, email marketing, blogging, and SEO projects.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing is a leading internet marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA (Downtown). We recently ranked #299 on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies in the US. Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of expert online marketing strategies and execution. We currently offer social media, website design, SEO and PPC advertising services. We have been in business for 5 years and each year we have continued to grow by providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a job where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing is the place for you
- Passionate about marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- Must be a recent marketing graduate or current senior pursuing a degree in marketing or business.
- No experience is required to apply. Some digital marketing experience is preferred.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
- Pay: Pay ranges between $10-14 per hour.
- Hours: This is a temporary full-time or part-time (30+ hours/wk) position which may result in a permanent full-time offer in the future. Flexible hours ranging from 30-40 hours per week.
- Environment: Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Understanding of Popular Email platforms such as MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Understanding of WordPress, hosting, plugins and HTML code
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- Any previous customer service or related experience