Business Development Intern
Summary Job Purpose
Matrix Design Group is a young, growing technology company with many opportunities. Matrix develops cutting-edge safety and productivity products purpose-built for the mining and industrial industries. The position of Business Development Intern will provide the below administrative and project based support to the Business Development team. www.matrixteam.com
Duties and Responsibilities
· Event and Market Research/Online Research
· Marketing Lead and Customer Information organization and management
· Drafting of internal and external digital communications
· Administrative Tasks: Creating/reviewing expense statements, data entry and filing
· Miscellaneous tasks
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program with an Emphasis towards Business
· Must have excellent Application Skills (i.e.: Word, Excel, Power Point, Typing, etc.)
· Professional written and oral communication skills are necessary
· Ability to multi-task
· Must have initiative, a strong work ethic and desire to learn with a “glass half-full” perspective
· Must be able to handle confidential information appropriately, exhibiting and maintaining a high degree of maturity and professionalism at all times
· Must have self-discipline to execute job duties without continuous direct supervision
· Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external contacts
· Consistent attention to detail and quality; detail oriented
· Must be a team player willing to do whatever it necessary to help the team succeed
· Hungry and enthusiastic for more opportunity
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The noise level in the work environment is low.
· Ability to be work in an office setting with other workers in close proximity.
· Primary working location will be from a desktop.
· The employee may need to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· This position will work approximately 10 – 20 hours per week.
· Hourly rate of $10