About this Job
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Field Support Associate. The Field Support Associate, in collaboration with the Field Support Specialist is responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service to team members, caregivers, and other customers through daily interactions. The Field Support Associate manages the front desk console and provides our clients and customers with a positive first impression of the company’s core values and competencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains confidentiality of client, patient, caregiver and, team member information and records
- Meets and maintains HIPAA regulations in regards to Protected Health Information
- In collaboration with the Field Support Specialist:
- Demonstrates professional interactions with all candidates, caregivers, team members, clients and customers with a positive attitude and approach
- Greets and provides excellent customer service to all visitors
- Assists candidates through the application, hiring, and onboarding process
- Assists with the billing/payroll/medical records process
- Assists with various office administrative functions, including ordering office supplies, answering telephone inquiries, photocopying, and monitoring incoming/outgoing facsimiles
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum one (1) year of administrative work experience, to include typing skills
- Meets all federal, state, and local requirements
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively while maintaining attention to detail
- Meets federal, state, and local requirements
The minimum requirements described in this document are universal for the listed positions unless otherwise required by law.
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
In 1988, Microsoft was releasing its cutting edge version of Windows 2.1, and a gallon of gas set you back 91 cents. In September of that same year, a new healthcare company opened its very first office with a handful of employees in Towson, Maryland.
Thirty years later, Maxim Healthcare Services has grown to be a leading healthcare provider with hundreds of offices and thousands of patients served across the nation. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has made us an established resource in the healthcare industry.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset. It is because of the talented healthcare professionals and support staff we employ that we are able to provide a variety of services to meet and respond to the needs of our clients and patients.
We value the opinions of our patients and their families. The company routinely conducts patient satisfaction surveys assessing eight primary areas: Care Provided, Timeliness of Staff, Explanation of Services, Consistency of Staff, Planning of Care, Training/Education, Response Time, and Supervision. Maxim’s goal of continuous growth and improvement requires the company to look at all levels of service and consistently strive to increase satisfaction ratings.