A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company, is to unite people to celebrate life’s moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers – we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that an inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
In the role of Finance Intern, you will be assigned to a specific functional area within our Finance organization and will provide support to several functions within and outside finance while developing your skills, gaining valuable experience, and making meaningful connections. Some of the areas where interns have been placed in the past include: Internal Audit, FP&A, Sales Finance, Marketing Finance, Operations Finance, and Shared Services.
You will be located in either Milwaukee or Chicago and will report directly to a member of the function you will support, while working with finance leadership and an intern mentor throughout the summer.
- Ad hoc projects that address unique finance issues being confronted by the business
- Periodic activities such as the monthly close process, budget analysis, weekly management reports, comparisons of data, and presentations
- Use finance systems such as SAP, Margin Minder, Nielsen, and other reporting, budgeting, and forecasting systems
- You are pursuing relative 4-year degree (Accounting, Finance) and have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- You have solid Excel (pivot tables, V-Lookups)
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and thoughtfully with your understanding of priorities
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Work within an inclusive and dynamic culture, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Our top interns each year are offered full-time positions upon graduation into our Finance Development Program, providing rotations between Milwaukee and Chicago!
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.