This position is a part of Mueller’s Development Program (MDP). The program is 2 years in duration (may vary based on employee’s start date), and consists of rotational experiences, formal mentorship, and a standardized training curriculum; all of which are designed to provide a broad range of experiences in various facets to accelerate development in desired function. Rotation location will be assigned based on business need and career aspirations.
Our Human Resources Development Program offers experience in Talent Acquisition, Labor Relations, Total Rewards, Talent Development, and Performance Management. Come explore the vast array of challenging careers available at Mueller Water Products!
This provides you with challenging work and accelerated growth while supporting management to make effective decisions directly impact the business. This also includes partnering with leaders to implement strategy and process to influence change while building relationships.
- Team player with excellent written and communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical proficiency
- Ability to work independently and adapt to change quickly
- Effectively problem-solve and deliver high quality results
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Organization Development, Business Administration, or Psychology or related field
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience